UPDATE 28/05/20: WORLDWIDE DELIVERY AND SHIPMENTS TAKING PLACE AS NORMAL
It’s a strange time for all and we, like you, are trying our best to navigate the unknown. Throughout the coming weeks we will focus all our efforts on doing everything we can to take care of each other and our vibrant community which is made up of our staff, our factory partner and employees, agencies and other suppliers, and of course our customers. Our immediate priority is the health of our staff and customers, so we wanted to let you know what we are doing as a business to combat COVID-19 as best as we can.
- Deliveries and shipments are taking place as normal. We still continue to operate a next-day delivery service to the UK as well as a variety of worldwide delivery options. We will continue to be transparent with customers regarding any delays that may arise over the coming days and weeks.
- Returns. If you would like to return an order, please contact us on email@example.com to be advised with details of where to send your returned package, due to our warehouse not operating normal working hours.
- Our delivery partner, UPS, say that “customers are no longer obliged to sign for deliveries, with the exception of some specialised delivered where we have a contractual obligation to get a signature”, minimising social contact.
- Orders can be kept on ‘hold’ – if you would like to order with us but do not want to receive your item right away, we understand. Please leave a note on your order in checkout or message us instructions on when to send via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The STOW team is actively practising social distancing and working remotely. This means that the majority of us are not in the office. We therefore cannot accept telephone calls at the moment, however you can reach out to us via email@example.com for a quick and friendly email response.
- Hygiene has and will always continue to be a priority. Fulfilment staff will now take the extra precaution of cleansing hands before and after touching each order. Our stock room has been cleaned and all surfaces treated with anti-bac.
We thank you for your continued support throughout this very difficult time.